There are many people who are very sensitive to winter and they develop Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) syndromes, which in lay man’s language is called winter blues. The person with SAD has symptoms such as difficulty to wake up at the right time, the tendency to sleep, want to eat more, craving for carbohydrates, gaining weight, lack of energy, lack of concentration, withdrawal symptoms from friends, social activities and friends. All of these factors lead to pessimism, depression and lack of pleasure in life that leads to a kind of disorder. To overcome these symptoms, you need SAD lamps that help you get a light therapy.
The use of a light therapy lamp is one of the best ways to treat the seasonal affective disorder or SAD. These best light therapy lamps have also been shown to be effective for depression and other disorders. If you feel depressed (or even clinically depressed), this treatment may be right for you.
The disorder that these best light therapy lamps may help is called Seasonal Affective Disorder because many people tend to feel depressed in the winter. People are more indoors and the sun is shining less. The thought is that it can work with your natural circadian rhythms and prevent your body from releasing enough melatonin.
When you use light therapy, it can restore your body’s balance to control seasonal affective disorder and other mood disorders. The light therapy lamp emits a light that mimics the sunlight. The best part is that an incredible number of people have found this lamp therapy to be incredibly effective.
You might wonder how this particular lamp is different from the lamps you already have in your home. After all, household lamps are certainly brilliant, so what’s the difference?
The appropriate light therapy lamp will emit a light intensity different from that of our normal lights. This light is also brighter and more focused. While spending time outdoors in the sun is always the best option, using a specially designed lamp is the best thing to do – it can really help!
The best light therapy lamps are designed in such a way that they expose similar wavelengths of sunlight using LED elements, lasers, fluorescent lamps, dichroic lamps and other bright lamps. The best light therapy lamps are also called light boxes. The light is administered in your room or office for a specific time of the day to go in harmony with your biological clock. But to treat SAD, you need best light therapy lamps. Buying anything that comes your way can create problems in your skin and you can land with more problems.
Now, there are people who are wondering if they should just go for advice or use another method to get out of depression. The great thing about using a light therapy lamp is that it can be used in conjunction with other treatments.
This product is also a safe bet for those who want to stay away from the potentially dangerous drugs that are often prescribed for depression and other disorders. It is also an alternative if you have already tried medications and it did not work for you.
- Day-Light Classic provides the maximum recommended 10,000 LUX of glare-free white light; customizable, safe, and glare-free diffusion screen, it includes flicker-free bulbs and an adjustable stand, allowing for a flexible angle for optimal results.
- The Mayo Clinic suggests using light therapy. Carex Health Brands brings you a tool that safely and comfortably blocks 99.3% of UV and projects light downward as recommended by health experts for maximum comfort and ease of use.
- Carex Health Brands created this superior, long lasting, angle and height adjustable product used by researchers around the world to fight the Winter Blues. Do not overuse the Day-Light. Recommended usage is 20-30 minutes each morning.
- In the short, dark days of fall and winter, light therapy is recommended by top health professionals; sky rocket your energy during the day with just a little light therapy each day, leading to better rest at night. ; 5 year limited warranty included.
- Relieve the symptoms of shift adjustment, jet lag, circadian sleep disorders, Winter Blues, and low energy by using the Carex Health Brands Day-Light Classic while exercising, as a tool to energize you in the mornings, or while you work.
- EFFECTIVE LIGHT THERAPY – Designed specifically to help with disorders related to having limited exposure to sunlight.
- 10,000 LUX BRIGHTNESS – Optimized for maximum effectiveness and safety, the lamp produces 10,000 LUX of bright light that provides the maximum recommended dose for light therapy.
- 5500K FULL-SPECTRUM LIGHT – One of the only lamps available that produces full-spectrum light (CRI >90). Composed of a larger range of the visible light spectrum means a higher quality light that more closely mimics the qualities of natural sunlight.
- 50,000 HOUR LIFESPAN – LED lights mean you will never have to replace expensive light bulbs ever again. The sleek and modern looking design is something you’ll be happy to keep on your desk all year round.
- A customizable natural spectrum light therapy lamp — includes 2 interchangeable lenses to adjust intensity of light output for your personal comfort.
- Moderate UV filtered 5,000 Lux output at 6″, your daily dose to be extended with longer session times for comfort and to illuminate your home, workspace, or dorm.
- Compact and portable, easily fits in a backpack or briefcase, perfect for small spaces.
- Light therapy at the right time of day can help improve your mood and reset your circadian rhythm to improve sleep.
- Backed by Verilux’s reputation for customer service, Verilux is the originator of the HappyLight.
- ALWAYS 10,000 LUX: Our Northstar 10,000 is a full 10,000 LUX at 2 Feet. The intensity of light is the key to effective light therapy treatment. Don’t waste time or money on small, dim boxes which produce 10,000 LUX at 6-12 inches.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED & SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY: The Northstar 10,000 is a proven light therapy aid recommended by doctors for over 20 years! Each Northstar 10,000 comes with a 7 year warranty and 60 day satisfaction guarantee!
- IN LIGHT THERAPY SINCE 1993: Sold over 50,000 NorthStar 10,000 for the past 22 years! Tried and tested! The source for VA Hospitals all over the country.
- NO HARMFUL UV RAYS: Each box contains 2 broad spectrum bulbs free of UV and blue light, specifically developed for light therapy.
- DURABLE, QUALITY LIGHT BOX: The Northstar 10,000 is a high quality, durable light therapy unit made of steel and built to last. It contains a state-of-the-art reflective mirror finish reflector and ultra-quiet electronic ballast.
- 10,000 LUX AT 25 INCHES: Distance matters in light therapy! Where most light therapy boxes are 6-12 inches for 10,000 lux, our box is a FULL 25 INCHES for 10,000 LUX! The perfect range for light therapy!
- ULTRA SLEEK DESIGN: Ultra thin, ultra sleek design makes this the best light therapy box. Each box has an aluminum back providing a durable foundation, unlike other boxes that are made of plastic. Fully adjustable stand so you can choose the right angle for you!
- BRIGHTEST LED BOX ON THE MARKET: The Aurora LightPad Mini is equipped with 180 Ultra-Bright white LED bulbs and is completely UV Free! Fully adjustable too – enjoy 3 levels of brightness for maximum comfort!
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: the Aurora LightPad Mini is recommended by doctors all over the country and is a quality, medical-grade light therapy device. It also comes with a SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY! Start feeling happy today.
- TAKE YOUR AURORA LIGHTPAD MINI EVERYWHERE YOU GO! The Aurora LightPad is lightweight and incredibly portable. Each unit is Worldwide Compatible and capable of 110-240V.