- Provides long-range identification, preserves night vision and won’t spook varmints
- Green C4 LED delivers 31,000 candela peak beam intensity; 150 lumens
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
I’ve got more gun mounted hunting lights than should be allowed by law. Mostly because so many of them are disappointing, to put it mildly. The Streamlight products are never a disappointment. The TLR-1 Game Spotter is, in my opinion, the very best one out there. Don’t let the low lumens number scare you off. The well-designed parabolic reflector and quality materials/construction of this light give it 31,000 candela, which is the number that matters. It throws a very tight beam downrange. Can ID the critters easily to 350 yards or so… can light their eyes out to several hundred yards.
Mounted under the barrel with a Beamshot RF9 mount, or under the fore-end with the Caldwell adapter, these things have been the most reliable, effective lights I own. You can give them silly names that impress the kiddies, box the Chinese junk up in cheesy plastic boxes with goofy Halloween graphics and outrageous (and untrue) claims… but in the end, these Streamlights are what do the trick. The TLR-1 HPL model is my other favorite, but that one will light up stuff two counties over, it seems. I don’t hit the switch on those until just before I pull the trigger. – Jeff Gu
- Long Range Tactical Flashlight that Mounts to your Scope or Barrel
- Super Bright Single Level of Brightness
- Tactical Wired On/Off Tailcap Switch
If you have an armadillo problem, buy this kill light (green). After two years of trying to catch nasty, ugly armadillos with a trap, plus walking around in the dark with a white flashlight and a pistol trying to shoot them, I bought this green light two weeks ago. Then I bought a Remington 597 semi-auto .22 rifle, and mounted this Kill Light right atop the scope. Last week, I shot two armadillos over a period of three nights. Even on a pitch black overcast night, I was able to see a ‘dillo distinctly 100 yards away. Then I walked right up on it and popped it seven times. Yes! finally I saw one upside down dead. I threw the remains in the river next day and celebrated. Everything they say about this green kill light is true. If you’ve tried everything else to kill an armadillo, try this product. You’ll see it crystal clear with the naked eye regardless of night conditions. Looking through the scope at night is double amazing, too. Everything is more sharply defined. This light is incredibly penetrating. These two dillos didn’t run away as they had with white flashlights. I’ll never give up this Kill Light/semi-auto set up as long as armadillos roam this earth…or, more accurately roam the woods and bayous near my property. I finally found the answer. – mert
- High Power 10W CREE XML U2 LED
- Waterproof IP54 and explosion proof
- Super brightness 70000-80000LUX and range: 300 meters
- 4 modes super bright LED headlight (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%)
- Super larger battery capacity: 11000mAh li-ion battery and longer illumination time
Great Light! If you are someone who needs a good solid light, and especially if you are a Nite-Hunter, this light is extremely hard to beat. It is every bit the equal, or better than lights costing three times as much, or more. Both the light, and the battery are lightweight, and the battery charge has lasted for me, on all night hunts, unlike some of the heavy, bulky batteries on other lights that I own..Tough light to beat, unless spending your hard earned money on one of the high-dollar lights for “show n tell” to impress your buddies, means more. If it does, you are probably not a serious hunter anyway. After using this light, I don’t use my other lights anymore, but use them to loan to other hunters if one of their high-dollar lights quit on them. – Curmudgeon
- USB RECHARGEABLE: Charge Fully from any USB Port in Only 4 Hours and Provide up to 40 Hours of Constant Light on a Single Charge. Mini USB Charging Cable included.
- EXTRA BRIGHTNESS: 180 Lumen Led (300 Feet Beam) With WHITE & RED Lights + Wide Variety of Light Modes and 45 Degree Tiltable Body Makes this Headlight Brightest and Most Versatile in its Class.
- WATERPROOF & DURABLE: Why Equip Yourself with Anything but the Best and Most Reliable Headlamp? This Headlamp is Built to Last. Will Withstand Heavy Rain, Cold, Heat, Dropping on the Ground. It is Rated IPX5, Which Means it is Protected Against Splashing or Spraying Water From any Angle.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE: You won’t Even Notice Wearing it. Weighing Only 2.4 OUNCES With Easily Adjustable, Ergonomically Designed Elastic Headband Makes this Light Perfect for Long Distance Runners or Anyone Else Looking For a Comfortable Fit.
- BUY RISK-FREE: We are So Confident that You Will Love Our Headlamp that We Offer a 120-Day No Questions Asked – Money Back Guarantee with One Year Warranty! If You Don’t Like it – FOR WHATEVER REASON – We’ll Give Your Money Back. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE and CLICK the “ADD TO CART” button NOW.
I like that I don’t need to continuously buy batteries for this head lamp – it’s just cheaper to operate.
But that’s also what I don’t like about it. With my old lamp I could tell when the batteries started going because the light would get more and more dim. With a rechargeable headlamp like this one, which has a lithium ion battery I assume, not only do you not get a heads up when the battery is about to die, there’s no dimming just before it does. The light just goes out. Doesn’t matter if you’re in a dark attic or crawlspace or fixing the underside of a sink. If it’s time for the battery to die, it’s gonna go and you’re gonna be without a light unless you’ve a backup.
That said, the fix is to simply get into the habit of periodically charging the device after x number of uses. One thing I did notice is that the battery life is nowhere near 100 hrs as is advertised but that could be due to temperature or some other factor.
In case Foxelli is interested in making this light a little better for the end user, perhaps there could be an indicator light to let the user know the battery is below 15%. – Scott
- Made of high intensity engineering plastic ABS, with full-sealing construction
- Explosion proof, water proof, dust proof, moisture proof and impact proof
- Safety and high performance, light weight and small volume
- Suitable for all kinds of application, like marine using, exploration working, flood prevention
- Suitable for coal mining, outdoor adventure, fishing, hunting, camping, auto repair and so on
it arrived right on time,It appears to be very well made ,rugged,,sturdy looks it willhold uite well,It is very bright and throws a perfect round beam. thebattery pac in small and can be just stuckin your pocket if you do not waat to put it on a belt,it’s seems pretty comfortable to wear with the head band but I also have a bump cap and it is ine with it too! I like to just put the battery pac in my pants poket and drape the cord over my should and hold the light like a hand held flashlight! – charles David Filby