- LAMPAT Dimmable LED Desk Lamp, Black
- 4 lighting modes, 5 level brightness
- USB charging port
- Natural light protects eyes
- 1 hour auto-off
This is a very good lamp. I have had zero issues. I have one on my desk and one on each night stand in my bedroom. Works great charging our phones while we sleep. I also love the sleep mode function. I get into bed, push the sleep mode, turn the tv on and boom off to sleep with everything turning off in an hour. Shameless plug = See my review in its entirety on you tube. Just search Isaiah’s Reviews and enjoy them all. Remember while you’re there to like and subscribe. Thanks! – Isaiah’s Reviews
- Gentle on the eyes: provides a flicker-free lighting for reading, working, or studying
- Customizable illumination: led desk lamp features 5 color modes with 7 brightness levels each
- Modern design: naturally fits with any type of decor, including office or bedroom
- Energy efficient led: desk lamp helps you reduce the electricity bill by up to 75%
- Warranty: 12(one year)+18(free warranty extension) months warranty
It’s one of my top purchase on Amazon: the quality exceeds the price so much! I’m a grad school student and spend almost whole day in front of my study desk either reading or working on my computer; I hate my previous cheap lamp from Walmart because the light is yellow, sharp, and it makes my space so hot…so I decide to spend a little more on this LED desk lamp.
What I like about the lamp: First of all it came well-packaged but not overly wrapped, no need to assemble and ready to use right out of the box. The design is minimalist and thoughtful. 1)You can either plug it in as usual or use a USB charging 2)It’s flexible to bend the main body of the lamp and the lamp part 3)It’s LED so not only it doesn’t heat up like light bulb but lasts longer, also the light is thus soft and not eye-hurting 4)There are 10 level of brightness and all you have to do is just slide lightly on the panel 5)When I bought this I didn’t notice there are 4 modes for different scenarios! It’s awesome! Brightest white light, soft white light, even softer warm light, and soft yellow warm light. You can switch by simply tapping the sign on the panel(it’s really a smart design, simple and sensitive)for desktop reading, night lamp,etc. 5) It’s in small size not taking lots of space but provides very good brightness. 6)it’s so light! You can literally take it anywhere in the house you like! 7)the control panel only has 2 things: mode and brightness level, not complicated and super easy even for elderly or kids.
What I don’t like about this lamp:
Nothing much because I absolutely love this lamp, just a small inconvenience: the plug is a bulky one which takes/blocks 2 outputs on my 6-output extension cord.
I highly recommend this lamp! – Sharon K
- Durable and flexible: durable full metal body and multi-angle adjustable head and arm
- More colors, more light: 5 Color modes and 6 brightness levels up to 1200 Lux for the desk lamp with USB
- Easy on your eyes: light guide panel transmits light sideways for glare-free illumination
- Multiple functions: 5V/2A iSmart USB port, memory function, 60-minute timer, night light, office desk lamp, bedroom desk lamp
- Your favorite light: press a single button to set and activate your favorite Color/brightness setting
Complete correct dimentions is (17 &10/16″, 7&6/16″, 5&4/16″) end to end.
Before I bought it, I wanted to know exactly how tall it was while standing straight. The spec sheet says 19.2 x 10.1 x 4.3 inches. In reality, its more like 17.6875″ tall when standing completely straight from desk to very top. 17.25 from desk to bottom side of lamp (light) for those who plan on hovering it over something. This can be observed in pictures. The lamp can easily hover over low standing 23″ screens (my 23″ screen is just under 16.5″ in height and will work with anything right up to 17″ tall. – Erik G
- Swivel, Rotate, Adjust, Bend: The LED desk lamp head, neck, and arm are all fully rotatable and adjustable to get the perfect lighting angle
- Eye-Friendly LED Distribution: LEDs line the edge of the lamp head to soften the light and protect eyes
- Four Distinct Lighting Modes: With sleep, relax, reading, and studying modes, the bankers LED desk lamp is optimized for each activity; hold down the power button until the mode icons flash to activate the 1 hour auto-off timer
- Stronger Metal Design: Unlike weaker counterparts, the all metal arm ensures the lamp never breaks; a heavy base is added for stability so the lamp doesn’t topple over
- Convenient USB Charging: Features a 5V/1A USB charging port to charge your phone throughout the night
Excellent design, compact, versatile – This light has several setting options, all touch controlled. I tried to demonstrate them in my video, but my camera auto-corrects the range and intensity of the lighting, so it’s difficult to discern on the video that there are varying wavelengths of light. The moon/stars setting is more yellow, while the book/reading setting is more blue. The base is weighted and VERY sturdy with a USB charge port in the rear for electronic devices. The light head can rotate so it sits either parallel or perpendicular to the arm with the additional ability to swivel the light forward and to the rear. When folded flat, the light is very compact, making it extremely easy to pack up and transport. In fact, it’s portable enough to pack in a backpack or messenger bag and take it with you to study groups, workshops, and any other place where you might need additional lighting. It arrives carefully packed in a Styrofoam mould within a sturdy attractive box. – Gina A.
- Aluminum Alloy Cooling LED Desk Lamp: Super Premium aluminum alloy construction acts as passive heat sink, protect and prolong LED lifespan
- 18 Adjustable Light Choices: 6 brightness levels and 3 lighting modes to choose from, non-ghosting and non-flickering lighting Ideal for work, study, reading and relaxing
- Keep Your Device Charging: USB port conveniently charge your devices, compatible with most smartphones and USB e-readers on the market
- Automatically Remember Your Setting: Memory function means you only need to set the brightness/color mode once, and it will automatically return to the setting when turned on next time
- Futuristic Lighting With a Contemporary Look: Ultra-slim arms and base with anodized/brushed aluminum finish adds style to your home/office
This is a beautiful and functional lamp. I love the sleek, modern look. The brushed metal finish is classic and won’t show any fingerprints.
Multiple positions make this lamp super versatile and especially good for craft work because the light can be directed over your project while the base is out of the way. The base is a decent weight but will tip if you try to position the light too far from the base. Still, if you needed to, you could put a weight on the base to extend its range.
The color temperature and brightness options are impressive. There are a total of 48 LEDs in the head of the lamp, packed into a 7.5″ by 1.5″ rectangular space with 19 rows alternating between 2 warm (yellow) and 3 cold (white) LEDs per row. On the warmest setting (Sleep Mode: 3000K), only the rows containing the 2 yellow LEDs are lit. On the coldest setting (Relax Mode: 4000K), only the rows containing the 3 white LEDs are lit. In the mixed setting (Study Mode: 5000K), all 48 LEDs are lit. I’m not sure I’d refer to the middle setting as “Relax” because the light color is clinical but I get what they’re trying to convey. Of course, Study Mode is brightest just because all 48 lamps are lit. This mode also gives the most natural light since it’s a balance of cold and warm light. Then there are the brightness options: Each of the three modes has 6(!) levels of brightness, so 17%, 33%, 50%, 67%, 83% and 100% light. It’s overkill but still nice to have.
So far, I’m using this lamp mostly on the brightest settings as an office desk lamp but I would definitely use it in other rooms for reading or ambience lighting. The controls are clear and easy to use. A nifty bonus feature is the USB charging port in the base. I set my tablet or phone into my favorite stand (Elago P2 Stand for iPad and Tablet PC – Silver) right next to the base. Super convenient. Altogether a great lamp with great features. What’s missing? I don’t know… maybe the lamp should have voice command? I can see myself saying “Study, 75% bright” or “Sleep, setting 2” but maybe I’m the only nut job who’d want to talk to a lamp.
The lamp is securely packaged and includes the power supply, a short multi-language instruction book, and a bonus microfiber cleaning cloth of a decent size. – arielmt
- Adjustable: 4 springs balanced long swing arm,also 3 rotatable metal joints,ensure a flexible light direction fits for different needs
- Strong construction: 0.6mm thick metal,overall molding tech, finished with 3 times painting&roasting,which make sure sturdy enough for a long lifespan
- Space saving: desk lamp with clamp mounted,clip on about 2.5″ thickness desk surface, will get a large light area also keep your desk tidy
- Extra include: 1* metal clamp mount,1* E26 screwed 7w LED bulb,which equivalent to 40w incandescent,it can take 40w LED bulb, equivalent to 200w incandescent
- Easy to assemble: fix the springs and bulb,mounted the clamp well,easy and quick to ready for reading/sewing/drafting/drawing
Much has already been said about this great little desk lamp. I just wanted to add that it is the ONLY one around that actually extends FORWARD from the base and DOWN. All the others we have tried do not allow for this particular range of motion, which is odd but apparently the way most of these swing arm desk lamps are being designed these days.
In addition to the great range of motion, the lamp is very well build and stable. High quality metal components finished with a well applied powder coat gray finish. Once the adjustment screws are tightened down, the lamp holds its position pretty much any way you want including straight out from the base with the arm fully extended horizontally! That was the option we were looking for, and the length of the arm in this position impressed the heck out of us!
We are using it with a Hue Lights A19 Color LED Bulb * which is pretty heavy compared to a traditional bulb and even most LEDs and the lamp still holds its position without complaint.
* (The lamp comes with a very high quality A19 LED bulb which has the same build quality and appearance of a Philips Hue White! – Impressive considering the price of this product) – The Resident Gourmet
- 【Nature Wood Frame】The body is made of solid wood, firm and chemical-free. The cable is covered with nylon, stronger and more flexible.
- 【Modern Style】Classic Solid wood meets iron, simple and classic style.
- 【Portable & Light-weight】Easy to use and store. The lamp is adjustable. You can adjust the angle and height as you wish. With the separable design, it can be stored in a small space.
- 【Specification】110-220V rated power, E26 Screw socket.
- 【Package】1 x Tomons desk lamp DL1001, 1 x 4W E26 Bulb, 1 x user manual
We bought this lamp 10 days ago. This lamp is my wife’s favorite Amazon order! It is exactly what we were looking for (wood+matt white paint).
We were planning to buy 2 lamps for me and my wife, but this lamp with 390 lumens halogen bulb seems to be enough for both of us.
Some people complains about assembling instruction, but my wife was managed to assemble lamp by herself with the same instruction. It was not so difficult.
We like the product quality, price, flat white paint (nonglossy) and lightwood color.
Bolts hold the adjusted angles. I am trying to slightly untight the connection bolts before adjusting the position angle, then tight it again.
Lamp was delivered in time, no any issues were observed with order & delivery process. – Alexey
- Protect Eyes – Close to daylight illumination, diffusion panel emitting soft light without ghost, glare or flicker.
- Stepless Dimming – Memory of brightness, free to adjust and easy to keep personal setting.
- Highly Adjustable – 180°swivel lamp head,16.3+16.3 inches adjustable metal arm, rotatable body. Strong clamp supports up to 2.36 inches tabletop.
- Longevity & Energy Saving – 50000 hours lifespan, no bulb changing troubles in the next 25 years. 20% energy consumption as a incandescent bulb does.
- What you get – 1 x Desk Lamp, 1 x Metal Clamp (up to 2.36inch), 1 x Arm Adjust Tools,1 x User Manual,1 x Power Adapter
The only reason I took away 1 star is because this is my 2nd purchase of the same Phive light, as my 1st one was defective. I ordered this for my sewing desk, & the 1st one I ordered was beautifully bright, but would flicker something awful!!! It flickered so badly that it almost looked like a strobe light! Knowing that this lamp had some great reviews, I gave it another try, hoping it was a fluke. Turned out that it was just that, & I couldn’t be happier with the replacement I received!!! Super bright, smooth, white lighting in which the month that I’ve had it, it’s never once flickered or even come close! And I can have it on for many hours straight, & it will still be cool to touch.
I do a ton of sewing & alterations daily & need my desk area to be well lit with very bright lighting in order for my work to look professional. Since my desk is in the corner of the room, it barely gets touched by the overhead light. I previously had 2 desk lamps on my 1 desk that still weren’t bright enough or even as bright or cover as much space as this one does when both were on at the same time! And the 2 I had were brand name lamps that were not cheap! Not to mention the amount of desk space that was lost by having 2 lamps on my 1 small desk! This light takes up almost no space at all! And it is high enough to clear my serger and coverstitch machine’s thread rails when they are at their full height.
This light can also be ridiculously bright- which is what I needed! And though I never really turn the brightness down, I like the fact that I can if I want to & it’s very easy & smooth to do so. It moves & turns easily when I need to change the direction of the light. But even that is rare for me to do as it covers such a large range of space as it is. I also have my ironing board directly behind my chair, and this one lamp covers both my desk & ironing board area sufficiently! And I really need my board well lit also as I sometimes need to be accurate when ironing tiny spaces for sewing. I love that it only takes one light tap on top(which is very easy to reach) to turn it on and off, so I don’t have to fidget trying to feel down the wire to get to the light switch. I believe the price of this lamp was extremely reasonable for the brightness, ease of use, space saving ability & sharp look that you get for it!!! I highly recommend this to anyone needing a very high quality desk lamp! And if for some reason you do get a defective one as I did…don’t give up! The return was extremely easy, fast, & I didn’t have to pay extra for shipping because of the defect. It was well worth it!!! Hope this helps! – Sconi05
- 3-LEVEL BRIGHTNESS :3-level brightness,touch-Sensitive Control Panel,meet your needs in different light environments.
- LED LIGHTING SOURCE :Reflective LED lighting source provides Natural, non-flickering light for stress-free productivity and enjoyment.
- MULTI-USE CLIP- Adjustable clip up to 2.5 inch ,Great for Music Stands, Pianos, Bedside, Reading, Work Tables, Mixing Tables, Computer Desks, Craft Tables and Much More.Extra Strong Clip Grips Almost Anything or Use it Free Standing.
- FLEXIBLE GOOSENECK: 360 degree metal house,half of the neck is solid but the top half is flexible ,minimalistic design with adjustable gooseneck to optimize your lighting source.
- EYE-CARE:No flickering, no dark area, and no ghosting to protect your vision and reduce eye fatigue.
I am a satisfied customer. I bought this to use with my vanity because my room is too dim for makeup application. It has 3 settings and at the highest setting, it gives a gorgeous white light perfect for my needs. I clip it onto my vanity mirror. Its not the prettiest fix to my issue, but better my vanity looking ugly than me! 😀 (Pics included, excuse the messy vanity) – CaliGirl
- 7 IN 1 ︱＊Combines a touch dimmable LED desk lamp with alarm clock, USB port, pencil storage, touch sensor colorful light, Fahrenheit temperature, and calendar LCD display functions.
- EYE-CARE︱＊LEDs have an eye-caring diffuser over them softens the light and prevents glare when reading book or working at your desk. The eye protection reading light offers 3 levels of dimmable brightness. Switch between low/medium/high/off with the touch of a button.
- USB PORTS︱＊Charging your phone, tablet and other devices lamp power is on using the 5V/2A USB charge port. Power the lamp by plugging a charge cable into the Micro USB port and an AC outlet or a USB port on your computer or desktop/wall charger.
- TOUCH CONTROL & LIGHT SHOW︱＊The stylish touch sensitive table lamp allows you to turn the lamp on/off and adjust brightness by the touch of a button. Put on a spectacular magic color light show of 256 hues by sliding your finger along the full color spectrum ring. Boys and girls will have fun with this function.
- PROFFESIONAL MANUAL & SERVICE︱＊A detailed, easy understanding manual is included in the package box. Any confusion during setting or operation, please contact us for immediate assistance. A well-training service representative from our Customer Support Center will make it right.
I bought this for a friend of mine who repairs jewelry. She needed a light to help her see, and I thought she needed her tools a little more organized, and this turned out to be the perfect solution. She is very happy with it, and says it lights up her work area very well.
Flexible goosneck lamp
3 light options, light, med and high
Changeable colors on the sides to keep it from looking boring, or add some ambiance to a room
Clock with date, time, and alarm
Different alarm sound options
Back up battery to remember your date/time if the power goes out or if you unplug it to move it
Can use micro-USB to power from your computer
Output USB to charge your phone/tablet if you’re short on outlets
Temperature reading is higher than actual temp when plugged in for a while, showed it as high as 10 degrees Fahrenheit over actual temperature.
Alarm shut off button is under the lamp where the setting buttons are, not convenient.
Instructions not very clear on setting date and time (very easy once you figure it out)
Not sure if you can turn off the display light, still trying to figure that out
The temperature is not very important to my friend, or me, so I didn’t let that affect my overall rating. The location of the alarm/clock settings is not convenient as it is underneath the lamp, but it does prevent from accidentally changing the settings. But other than that, it’s really great, and my friend loves having her tools all in one place where she can easily find them. – Frugal Ant